Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Treasures

Things I can’t answer, things I don’t know, choices and changes nearing—I don’t know what to do, or how it will all work together, or even why it happens this way . . .

But my Shepherd comforts me, and tells me: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

So, I thank Him . . .


For apple blossoms,



And little girls with kissable cheeks.



For glorious over-sized butterflies sitting all morning for me to capture with camera and paintbrush,



For boys who climb and make engine noises,



For friends whose hair makes me laugh,



For a Daddy who loves little children,



For little boys who dine on tricycles,



For passionate, sporting siblings,



For a group of women who meet to seek the face of God,


These treasures gladden my heart, and help me trust Him-Who-Sees-Me, when I can’t see my way clearly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...